Please contact Carly Sostheim, Membership Director, for a full a copy of the WaterSound Beach Club Rules & Regulations: firstname.lastname@example.org or 850.249.3060.
Important Pool Rules To Know
1. Use of the pool is at the swimmer’s own risk. No lifeguards will be on duty.
2. Children must be toilet trained to use any pool facility. Children wearing diapers are not permitted in any pool. Children wearing swim diapers are permitted.
3. Children 12 years and younger must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
4. Flotation devices are not permitted except water wings. Small toys such as balls, water guns, rings, etc. are not permitted.
5. Animals, bicycles, play balls of any type and coolers are not permitted in the pool area.
6. Throwing footballs, frisbees, tennis balls, or other objects, and tag games are not allowed in the pool area.
7. Persons who leave the pool area for over 60 minutes must relinquish lounges and chairs by removing all towels and personal belongings. Saving chairs for persons absent from the pool area is prohibited.
8. The pool staff has the authority to expel from the pool areas anyone who does not follow the Pool Rules or whose conduct is otherwise unbecoming of a Member.
*The complete Pool Rules can be found in your WaterSound Beach Club Rules and Regulations.
**Please remember to leave all WaterSound Beach Club towels on property when you leave the facility.